Haha. Nothing much happened today. School was as usual, fast-paced and with a tinge of stress. Today's timetable was supposed to be damn slack one. But because of the bloody math test and chemistry SPA, my day was so spoiled.
I screwed up the maths test. Although it was simple, I got cheated by the darned graphic calculator. Nevermind, its just a few marks being deducted. Hopefully I still can get a B at least. =
I didnt go for band practice today. Too tired for it. So I just left. Was accompanied by the other members of Westlife. For your information, Westlife refers to the group in my class that has members staying in the west region of Singapore. Nicholas the gay(bukit batok), huiting and Sarah in Yew Tee, Gina and I in Jurong West.
Actually Jurong West is really not bad. Just that the number of undesirable people have been increasing these few years due to the many constructions going on.
As I was saying, Westlife went to AMK Hub for dinner, then went home. In the process, Nich gayed around as usual. So, it brought much crap and laughter. Then I just went home. Exhausted. Went home to sleep. Woke up to read my economics. There's an essay test tomorrow. Wish me good luck lol.
Alright, its late. Off to bed. Night.